William Glover III, DMD
Family Dentist in Orlando, FLGlover Dental Group Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
- Western Illinois University- B.S. MT ( ASCP)
- Governors State University- Masters of Health Service Administration
- Southern Illinois University- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Southern Illinois University- Mini Residency in Implant Dentistry
- Alabama Implant Study Group
- The School of Dentistry Medical College of Georgia- A.A.I.D.- Maxi-Course Implant Dentistry
- Member of The American Academy of Implant Dentistry- Implant Dentistry
- Member of The American College of Oral Implantology- Implant Prosthodontic Specialist
- Member of ADA, NDA, AGD, and IOCI
- Lindsey Hopkins Implantology Program- Miami, Fl
- MICOI Masters in the College of Oral Implantology
- Academy of General Dentistry – Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry
- University of Florida – Master of Comprehensive Dentistry
Invisalign and Clear Correct Certified Dentist. Performs all Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Implant Surgery, and prosthetics.
Dr. William Glover III is a 1985 Southern Illinois School of Dental Medicine Graduate. After receiving his dental degree, he completed three years in the US Navy Dental Corp. Dr. Glover is committed to excellence in keeping up with the standards of modern-day dentistry by completing a continuum of courses which keeps him on the cutting edge of forever-changing advanced technologies in dentistry.
In 1990, Dr. Glover attended the Medical College of Georgia, completing a two-year maxi-course in Implant Dentistry. He completed another two-year advanced Implant Surgical and Prosthetic Program at his Alma Mater, the Southern Illinois School of Dental Medicine in 1998. He later attended the two-year Mastership Program at the University of Florida (CDP-26) Comprehensive Dentistry-26 Program, which he completed in 2012.
After his graduation of the CDP-26 Program, Dr. Glover took the Prestigious Fellowship Examination and received the (FAGD) Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2012. In October 2012, he completed an Advanced Surgical Implant Placement mini-residency at Hialeah implant Study program in Miami.
A year later, after additional courses, he was awarded the MAGD (Masters in the Academy of General Dentistry) in 2013. Later that same year, Dr. Glover received his MICOI (Mastership in the Implant College of Oral Implantologists) and has completed the requirements to earn the Diplomat Awards in Implantology.
Outside of dentistry, his other achievements include 1992 and 1993 National Karate Championships, a third-degree black belt in Yoshukai Karate, and fourth-degree black belt in Noy Sing Karate. Dr. Glover is also presently a Master-Level USA Amateur Boxing referee and judge and Florida Professional boxing judge and referee. He is also a Real Estate Broker with a CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) designation.
He has been married to Angela Glover for over fifteen years. Together they have four children: Amber, Khara, Bianca and William IV, along with ten grandkids: James, John, Paris, Jalen, Kyra, Kendra, Aaron, Skylar, Blake and Ariyah Belle.
We welcome New Patients and Emergencies are seen the same day!
Angela - Business Manager
Gabby - Hygenist